Liebert PCW is the ideal chilled water cooling unit, providing an efficient solution for data center and server room air conditioning. This water cooling system is available in a wide variety of configurations and capacities, ranging from 25 to 220 kW
Liebert PCW has been designed to set new efficiency standards on chilled water data centers. The unit internal design has been thoroughly studied in order to optimize the aerodynamic impact of all the internal components, in combination with latest market technologies, Liebert PCW achieves first-class energy efficiency.
Liebert PCW establishes new standards in terms of cooling continuity and reliability, matching the requirements of the most trusted and adopted certification authorities for data center design and operation.
Liebert PCW can be perfectly adapted to any data center requirement in terms of room air conditions and water temperatures. This results in an extremely flexible unit even in terms of airflow configurations, chilled water piping connections and electrical arrangements.
Smart Liebert® iCOMTM Control:
The control manages and optimizes the overall system and is fully-programable via an advanced and user-friendly touch display that can be linked with common BMS protocols, allowing for enhanced remote supervision.
- A hoc coils to best suit the new data center market trends improving overall unit performance.
- Powerful fans allow to increase cooling density with the same unit footprint.
- Delivery performance rating accuracy and improving the unit’s reliability.
- Delivers a better water distribution thus improving overall system energy efficiency.
- The cooling override function increases unit reliability, limiting cooling interruptions to the IT equipment, without the need of any capacitors or battery backup.
- The communication between the units optimizes system working mode and improves efficiency.
- Through a web browser, all the functionalities of the standard display can be replicated.
*All products and information are property of Vertiv. For more information please visit: www.vertiv.com