Benefits and Features
- Compact & Easy to Install Solution with R410A Refrigerant Included
- Freecooling System Minimizing Operating Costs: Our solution provides enhanced energy savings with direct freecooling through the use of outside cold air as a main source of cooling.
- Backed by the Industry’s Best Service and Support: Fast and easy installation. All components easily accessible from the front for simplified maintenance and service. Service delivered by factory trained technicians guaranteeing 24/7 technical support.
- 48 V DC Power Supply for High Availability: 48 V DC power supply guaranteeing emergency cooling and specifically addressing the needs of Telecom enclosures
- Smart Control Guaranteeing Efficient Unit Regulation: Team-working with up to 16 units exploits the benefits of standby, rotation and cascade modes. Optional graphic display stores the last 200 events, thus enhancing data collection functions.
- Evaporator Fan with Optional EC Fan for Higher Energy Efficiency: High External Static Pressure (ESP) for superior adaption to different layouts and site applications. The new generation of EC fans installed in the Liebert HPF dramatically increases overall unit efficiency.
- Compressor with Cooling Capacity Modulation: Precisely matches heat load and saves energy. Compressor’s modulating capacity and the electronic expansion valve allow continuous cooling availability thus ensuring precise control of room temperature.
- Remote Monitoring Option For Real-Time Infrastructure Optimization: Hirolink-i Communication Interface option provides Liebert HPF withInfrastructure Management enablement (Trellis™, Liebert® SiteScan,Liebert® Nform, LIFE™) as well as third-party customer protocolscompatibility; such as MODBUS, SNMP, BACNET. The interfaceemploys Ethernet, RS-485 and MSTP networks to monitor and manage a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications.
- Three Airflow Distributions Available Providing Cold Air Where Needed: Liebert HPF is an extremely flexible unit available in different airflow versions making it an ideal system for the most diverse site layouts: upflow, downflow or displacement.
*All products and information are property of Vertiv. For more information please visit: www.vertiv.com