Liebert HPD dissipates heat coming from water-cooled direct expansion indoor units. Specifically designed for High Performance Air Conditioning (HPAC) applications, Liebert HPD outdoor units can operate with water or glycol mixture up to a 40% concentration. If connected to Liebert indoor freecooling units, they can take advantage of low external ambient temperatures to cool the room thus minimizing the use of compressors. The resulting energy savings can be up to 30% per year.
- Equipped with heat exchangers made with oval copper tubes.
- Design improves the heat exchanger capacity versus drycoolers with traditional coil geometries.
- Modulating fan speed control with single set point or with double set point for freecooling operation, to switch between summer mode (compressors working) to winter mode (freecooling operation).
- Epoxy-coated coil.
- Hydraulic connections flange kits (for three-phase models, single-phase models are provided with threaded hydraulic connections).
- Can be installed either horizontally or vertically, with simple operations to be done on site.
*All products and information are property of Vertiv. For more information please visit: www.vertiv.com