The SwitchAir is a passive airflow management device with channels providing a dedicated path for cold aisle air to flow to the intake of the switch, using the on-board fans of the network devices to pull cool air from the front of the cabinet. The SwitchAir also creates a barrier preventing recirculation of hot exhaust air from the hot aisle from entering switch intakes.
- Reduces the chance of network switches overheating by directing cool air to device intakes.
- Reduces the likelihood of premature equipment failure due to high intake temperatures.
- Improves equipment efficiency by providing network equipment with the same cold aisle air temperature as other devices in the rack.
- Decreases wraparound hot airflow from the hot aisle to the cold aisle due to missing blanking panels.
- Standard three-year warranty, upgraded to five years with product registration.
- Provides a path for cool air to flow to the intake of network switch equipment and other devices with rear (non-port side), front (port side), single or dual side intakes.
- Creates a barrier to effectively prevent hot exhaust air from recirculating to device intakes.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets.
- TAA and/or BAA compliant.
*All products and information are property of Vertiv. For more information please visit: www.vertiv.com